Personalised Help for NDIS Application- PHENA
Our Clinical Social Workers provide consultation support to apply for NDIS application. There are no charges associated with this service.
Anyone who thinks they might be eligible for the NDIS, can download an Access Request Form (ARF), and a Supporting Evidence Form (SEF), work with their GP, allied health, and specialist medical professionals to prepare and provide the information required.
Anyone who thinks they are eligible for the NDIS can:
- phone 1800 800 110 and make a verbal access request, or
- download and complete the ARF on your computer and email it to the NDIA with supporting information, or
- download the ARF on your computer, print it out, and mail it to the NDIA with supporting information, or
- email [email protected] and ask for an ARF to be mailed, or
- contact your local NDIA office and asking for an ARF to be mailed to you.
Local NDIA and Partners in the Community Staff can also help you apply.
How Friendis can assist ?
Friendis will provide general advice and help you to gather all the necessary documents.
You may be asked to provide some additional information after you make your Access Request. This may include information about your disability and how it impacts on your daily life.
Providing good evidence of disability will support the NDIA to decide your NDIS eligibility. Presenting recent information, and working with your treating health professionals, can help you provide good evidence.
Friendis understands that applying for the NDIS can be a stressful. We can help you during this process to provide a strong NDIS application by supporting you to connect and successfully engage with the NDIA, plan meetings, provide advice on what evidence you need and how your health professionals can complete the required documentation to ensure the language is aligned with the NDIA’s expectations.