Premium Respite Care/STA
How Do We Support Clients Through NDIS?
As a NDIS provider, Friendis offers a personalised service to help clients achieve positive outcomes in their own life journey.
Through our NDIS support coordination service, we work to develop tailored personal life plans to ensure clients’ individual needs are met.
The NDIS aims to provide a flexible approach for people with disability, their families and carers to develop personalised plans. Once an NDIS plan is in place, our clients are assigned with one of Friendis’s client service coordinators.
It is the primary focus of our support coordinators to ensure personal plans are working for each and every client. Our team of highly trained professionals are always at hand to help clients achieve their unique goals and take a greater level of control over their own independence. If necessary we help make the adjustments to best accommodate changing needs.
Through the NDIS, Friendis can provide the following services:
· Connect clients with NDIS staff who can action their application
· Help clients to prepare for planning sessions
· Help clients to explore their personal goals
· Provide options for and advice on accommodation support
· Help with day-to-day living and personal care
· Improve health and well-being, in areas such as recreation, education and employment